Cable face pulls (pulling faces is optional!)
Weird name but a very important exercise, especially for women, it will strengthen your upper/mid back muscles, which help improve posture – essential if you’ve a desk job or are gifted in the bust department! 🙂
Go light on the weight, this isn’t an exercise to show off with.
- Start with feet a bit wider apart than hip width and slight bend in the knees for stability
- Pull the shoulder blades back, rotate forearms upward and hold for a second
- Keep your abs tight and torso upright
- All the effort should be in the upper back and rear shoulders.
- Remember, go light with this!