It’s almost December and it’s almost party month!
Have you got your outfit yet?
I’m still choosing 🙂
Anyway, onto training. This week we will be increasing the volume – the amount of work we do – to really hone our physiques for our big night out.
We concentrate on the Romanian Deadlift again, to get our legs and butt looking good, finishing off with the Landmine (Angled Press) for our arms and shoulder, then we maximise our cardio to get ourselves energised.
As this is our peaking week we need to warm up thoroughly and get our mental game on!
- Warm up with 3 sets of 30 seconds, overhead squats, mountain climbers and shoulder corkscrews.
- RDL, 1 set of 5 at 65%, 1 set of 5 at 75%, 1 set of 5 at 85%, then followed by 3 sets of 10 at 50%
- Landmine Press, 1 set of 5 at 65%, 1 set of 5 at 75%, 1 set of 5 at 85%, then followed by 3 sets of 10 at 50%
- Any three exercises from The Meanfitfoxes Guide To Core Training
- And we finish off with some Battle Rope (or your preferred form of cardio)
Stretch, rest and eat to recover.
Have a fantastic holiday season and send photos of your parties! 🙂