5 days to go and today we have CAR-DI-O! No, not just cardio – it’s cardio + strength cos we’ve upped our game!
Jogging and chin-ups for me again. Even though I really dislike running (sprinting is the most I can do, hence uphills / stair sprints whenever the possibility comes along). I do have a valid excuse – my knees need to be saved for Aerobics! However, a challenge is a challenge, last time I did my rounds around the block the knees were just fine, so I decided to do some interval runs, paying attention to those glutes engaging rather than sitting into the hip on every step. Also the weather is amazing for a run! Also even 1 chin-up practiced is better than none. Here we go, that’s how I talk myself into doing it 🙂
What are you doing for today? 🙂
Suggestions for the gym:
Choose 1 and do 3 sets of 30sec:
- Hang on the rig (monkey bars) – either in a chin-up position or
- Incline pushups (use the bar or the steps) or floor pushups
- Roman Chair leg raises
- 2000m rowing aim for 10mins
- 20mins cross trainer burners (google Meanfitfoxes Cross Trainer)
- 17mins spin drills with Max (spin room in the gym)
- 15mins stair mill
- 25mins walking on treadmill incline 7, speed 5-6
Whatever you do, make sure you engage fully, check your form and fight to keep it!
Remember to keep posting pictures with #ImPureGymMotivated, and tag Pure Gym and myself. Keep going!